Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard 2011

I have to admit I actually like this kind of weather! I woke up this morning and watched all the news coverage about the blizzard (I'm still watching it because I'm a news junkie like that). I made waffles for breakfast and then curled up with my dog and we went back to sleep.
Here are a few photos from our Oklahoma Blizzard....it was brutal braving the wind and bitter cold just to get a few photos. Another wave is about to come through that could bring a few more inches of snow. Who knows how long we will be bunkered down....

 Story and I are warm under the blankets. This is about 6:00 this morning....
 We made yummy waffles for breakfast and then went back to bed
 Story enjoyed waffles too...
 The worst part of a blizzard - getting Story to go potty
 The front of our house - I am totally styling in my PJ pants, ski jacket and hat :)
 The snow drift outside of our back door  - it's pretty big....
 Our street...
The front of our house...you can't really tell very well from the photo but there are some ginormous snow drifts in our front yard. Not really sure how deep they are. I didn't step in them to test them out. 
John is ready to shovel some snow, although it's probably just a big fat waste of his time since the wind is blowing so hard. It won't take long and he'll just have to shovel again.
Brrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment