Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Best Birthday Present EVER....

This might just be the BEST birthday I have ever had! Not only did I have a ton of people text, call and Facebook me happy birthday messages, but we sold 6 puzzle pieces today!

But the biggest news is that we are GLADNEY APPROVED and our I600A has been submitted. And I found out this incredible news on my birthday! I cried when I read the e-mail. Now we just wait to receive our fingerprint appointments. Our dossier is complete – just waiting on the approval letter after we get our fingerprints so that it can be sent to Washington D.C.
We are getting so close to the wait list. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday gift.
I also went to lunch with some of my work peeps today. We had a blast. I work with some of the most amazing people and I’m so glad I got to celebrate my b-day with them. Here are a few photos from lunch.

 Abby, Me and Lucy Anne. These girls just make my heart happy. They are incredible to work with!
 A few of the amazing people I work with at City Rescue Mission - Lucy Anne, Seth, Dan and Abby.
 I got an ice cream sundae for my birthday at Zios.
Birthday Lunch

 
Keep spreading the word about our giveaway. Here's how it works: We REALLY need to sell the remaining 29 pieces of our puzzle. So each person who buys a puzzle piece will be entered into a drawing to win a cool prize pack. The prize pack will include a copy of Crazy Love by Francis Chan; a copy of Radical by David Platt and a Kari Jobe worship CD. It will also include a pair of TOMS!


To be entered into the giveaway all you have to do is buy a puzzle piece for $20 or make a $20 donation to our adoption fund. We will then write your name and a message (if you wish) on the back of the puzzle piece. The puzzle will be a special way for us to show our kiddos all the people who helped us bring them home. Spread the word and help us Bring Home Our Missing Linck(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment