Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday Girl's Weekend in Pictures....

This weekend I got to celebrate my birthday early with Sarah and Kathleen! We had dinner, went shopping at Target, talked about our babies and adoption, oohed and awed over cute baby stuff and just had a super great time.
Saturday Sarah and I had pedicures, ate cupcakes and went to Affair of the Heart. It was a great weekend with great friends....Here are a few photos.
 Here we are eating at Charleston's for my Birthday Dinner....Yum!

 Kathleen made me the CUTEST purple shirt with Africa on it!

 Matt treated Sarah and I to pedicures...what a nice guy!

 After lunch we went to a cupcake place that I had never been and got these delicious treats! If you know me, I am a cupcake lovin' girl! Don't worry...Sarah and I didn't eat all of these by ourselves. We took some home to John.

 Italian Cream Cupcake.... one of my favorites.

Sarah and I found this book at Affair of the Heart this year and just had to get it. It's going to be a great book to read to our kiddos one day.

Sarah and Kathleen - Thank you for treating me to a fabulous weekend and helping me to celebrate my birthday! I had a blast and can't wait to do it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment