Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend In Pictures...

John has the Super Bowl on and we are officially cheering for the Steelers. We gotta show some love and support for our friends Matt and Sarah who are die hard Steelers fans!! I can smell the chicken chili in the crock pot and I just finished a big batch of red velvet cupcakes (my all time favorite made with my mom's special icing!)
This weekend consisted of a lot of cupcake making, a little bit of scrapbooking, church and finding a few things for our sweet Ethiopian babes. I also bought something for Kathleen and Sarah's babies. I have a feeling we are going to be in big trouble once we all know if we are getting boys or girls. We may go broke spoiling these babies. I thought it would be fun to take a few photos to highlight the weekend events....

Working on cupcake orders...
 Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
 I found this bib at Ross for $1.50. Super excited....
 I also found these receiving blankets at Ross for $4.99. They have cute African animals on them. I got Sarah a set of them too since we both have to look for gender neutral things right now and they are so darn hard to find!

Since we know Kathleen will be adopting a baby girl I got to buy something pink! I found this cute blanket at Ross too...Ross is going to become my favorite place to shop for these babies.

 John bought this book for our babies when he went to Sam's Saturday morning. I'm not the only one who can't resist buying things for them. They already have a toy box full of books, toys, etc. The cool thing is it's the toy box I had as a little girl and it was made by my G-Dad.
 I ordered this fun Valentine's Day shirt from Ordinary Hero. Isn't it great! Proceeds help families who are adopting...to order one go here.
I really hoped to get more scrapbooking done this weekend but it just didn't happen. Too many cupcakes to make, which is a good problem to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment