Saturday, December 11, 2010

Adoption Couples Christmas Party

We had three couples over tonight who are all in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. We had a great time eating and exchanging Silly Santa gifts. Making these new friends over the past few months has been such a blessing and the best Christmas gift of all...
Here are a few photos from our Christmas party....
 I decided to steal the scarf from Sarah during Silly Santa
 But we are still friends....
 I gave the girl's these great books for their Ethiopia babies
 Kathleen made us the cutest Africa Christmas ornaments. I LOVE it!!!
 We forced the guys to take a group photo....
Joely, Kathleen, Me and Sarah - I just love these girls....

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time! Thank you for having us!!!

    (Oh and I can't believe you put our "fighting" picture on here! LOL)

    ReplyDelete