Sunday, November 13, 2011

Showered With Love...

Jackson isn't even here yet, but he is already SPOILED! Some amazing friends threw me a baby shower this weekend and it was so much fun! They did such an awesome job - the invites, the decorations, the cupcakes and cookies! It was all fabulous!
John's mom and sister came in town and so did my mom and sister. We had a blast celebrating this baby boy who has already stolen our hearts....here's a glimpse of the awesome day!
 Yummy, yummy sugar cookies with Jackson's initials on them - it's funny. I noticed that everyone is referring to our little man as Jackson Henry. Not just Jackson. Huh...I wonder if that's going to stick.
 The awesome invite my friend Kathleen came up with. She is beyond creative! She made me a diaper cake, burp cloths and the cutest onesies!
 We drank from these cute mason jars with these adorable straws. Love!
 The wonderful hostesses: Jennifer, Kathleen and Shelli - minus Annette who was at her mother's 85th birthday party.
 John's mom and sister came from St. Louis for the shower
 Jackson's first pair of boots - from Shelli! My dad is so proud!
 The beautiful table...
 Me with Ellie Kate - doesn't she look like the cutest little cabbage patch doll??
 My mom is a trooper! Two weeks after surgery and she made the 4 hour trip to be at my baby shower! I am so glad that she and my sister were there!
 All the girls - opening lots and lots of stuff for Jackson.
 My friend Kay gets really creative and always puts together the best gift baskets!
 This is probably John's favorite gift....hope the little guy likes Cardinals Baseball
 John says he can't spit up on this...better not use it then!
 Wishes for Baby....
 More gifts...butt paste!
 The awesome diaper cake Kathleen made!
Most of the guests. A few had to slip out early but this is the majority of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment