Thursday, August 25, 2011

December 8th

December 8th is the day John and I are anticipating. On or around that day our lives will change forever. Because more than likely we will become parents to a baby that God chose for us before we even desired to be parents. A baby that God saw long before it was ever knit together in it's birthmother's womb.

We are SO excited to finally share our happy news! It's a story that only God could have weaved together. There are a lot of amazing details and I can't wait to share them - but for now I wanted to finally share that John and I are in the process of a private domestic adoption and we are expecting our bundle of joy on or around December 8th.

It's late here in St. Louis but now that our families know about the baby, I had to share the surprise with my blog friends.

I promise to share the amazing story with you very soon - only God! He takes my breath away with how perfect His plans are.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhones

Location:St. Louis

8 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Congrats to you and John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing news! Best Christmas present EVER!!! Congratulations soin-to-be Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooot Woooot!!!!! So happy to finally see this on your blog!!! What a blessed Christmas this will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rejoicing and praising God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing news! Can't wait to hear the whole story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BIG news! Oh my goodness! Congrats to you guys - can't wait to hear more details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way!! Not no way like I don't believe, but no way like that's so awesome. God is AMAZING!!!!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete