Special Things That Happened in Month 5!
- You started checking out your feet and reaching for them.
- You love to blow bubbles when you have cereal in your mouth. You mastered eating cereal. We can't shovel it in fast enough.
- You actually decided you liked your pacifier and love to suck on it and play with it.
- You had your first fever, double ear infection and snotty nose.
- You pooped EVERYWHERE on our way to Pop and Lolli's and mom had to give you a bath with baby wipes in the Target bathroom. You were happy as can be during the poop fiasco.
- You were dedicated at church!
- You are laughing and smiling and squealing so much.
- You sleep through the night and don't need a night time bottle any more.