Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Way to Support Our Adoption....

So....God continues to amaze me as He comes up with creative ways to provide financially for our adoption. Just this morning I was stressing a little about fundraising and then I received this message from Kalina who stumbled across our blog.....

"I came across your blog today while I was Christmas shopping. We are buying things that support families with their adoptions. We have two biological children and 2 adopted children. I have an online store www.makingfootprints.org and would love to help you fundraise.Whoever you refer that makes a purchase with your families name, we will donate 30% of our profit from the sales with your name, to your adoption fund. We started this store to raise money to aid the poor, orphans, and widows on our foreign missions, but I thought it would be awesome to help other adoptive families at the same time. As, I can say, we have been there and every penny raised counts. My personal blog is www.myraboins.blogspot.com. Blessings to you and your little one to be."

Isn't that AWESOME??? They will donate 30% of sales to our adoption fund if any of our friends and family buy stuff from their website. All you have to do is specify that you want the proceeds to go to "Bringing Home the Missing Linck!"

Kalina has some great things on her website that would make great Christmas gifts..... check it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment