Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wear Our Shirt and Show Your Support for "Our Missing Linck" and Adoption

I am SO excited! Thanks to some GREAT friends, we have created a "Bringing Home the Missing Linck" T-shirt. We are placing a small order of shirts that will be done in time for our golf tournament on October 23rd.  We will then place an even bigger order (I hope!) at the end of October.... We will start taking pre-orders NOW!
The shirts will be $20. $15 of that will go directly to our adoption fund! If you would like us to mail you a shirt, please add $5 to cover shipping (we would be happy to mail them to you!) You can pay for the shirt through PayPal here on the blog or you can mail John and I a check. Just leave me a comment or e-mail me at jmishon@gmail.com and I will give you our address.
I pray that these shirts will help to spread the word about adoption and spark many conversations about all that God is doing through this adoption journey that John and I are on. May God receive all the Glory!
I also think it would be super fun if people who buy the shirts would take a picture of themselves wearing the shirt so that we can post them on the blog....AND so we can include them in our adoption scrapbook. That way one day our "Missing Linck" will be able to see all the people who played a role in uniting them with their forever family.....SO... if you order a shirt, make sure you send a photo of yourself wearing it!
AND NOW.....this is what the shirt will look like.....

No comments:

Post a Comment