Friday, October 22, 2010

The Golf Tournament is Tomorrow...

I can't believe our golf tournament is tomorrow! It seems like it was just yesterday when we came up with the idea and started planning! God is so good. We have 16 teams signed up to play and we have a TON of amazing prizes! Thank you to everyone who sponsored a team, is playing in the tournament and who donated prizes.
My friend asked me today if I had talked to God about the rain. It's been raining here all day and there's a slight chance for more tomorrow. I told my friend that I am not worried. Everything for this golf tournament has fallen into place over the past week - only God can do that! The weather is not going to put a stop to this tournament. God has it all under control. I know this golf tournament is going to happen and it's going to be good. I'll post pictures from the tournament tomorrow and update everyone on how much we raised! 

No comments:

Post a Comment