Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!

We had a great, laid back, 4th of July! During the day, we stayed in from the Oklahoma heat and while Jackson napped, so did John and I.
We had some friends over for a cookout and then we watched the fireworks from our driveway. We literally have a front row seat. It's a nice perk!
Jackson didn't stay up long enough to see the fireworks and thankfully the loud noise didn't wake him up!
Here's some photos from our day....



Jackson loves his chair! He's my little firecracker!

 Happy 1st Fourth of July Buddy!
 I love this photo of me and my Little Man! Just melts my heart!
 Our great friends Justin and Jessica with their favorite Little Burrito!
 4th of July Family Photo...red, white and blue all over!
 Jackson and his friend Harmonee celebrated together, but they didn't stay up long enough to see the fireworks...
 Emily, Harmonee, Jackson and Me
 John, Me, Jessica and Justin....
 Watching fireworks from our front row seats...the driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment