Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Few Quick Updates

Well the hard drive on our 4 month old computer crashed on Monday so we are without a computer until Friday. I'm blogging from my phone because I really wanted to post a few updates.
We received our FBI Clearances and have mailed those to Kate for our Dossier.
We also received a draft of our homestudy today and should have the final copy
very soon. I am excited about this and also anxious. Excited because we are a step
closer but anxious because I know so much of it is out of my hands and I am just ready to get
on that wait list.
I have spent the last few days making cupcakes. We have done well with the cupcake
fundraiser and have sold about 20 dozen.
I will blog a better post once our computer is fixed. I am going cross eyed trying to blog from my phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment