Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can a Cupcake Make a Difference? You Bet!

People who know me well, know that I LOVE cupcakes! I like to bake them, eat them, try new flavors! Yum, yum, yum! My friends and family also know that I have a heart for adoption, orphan care and Africa! So, you can see why I got really excited when I stumbled across this blog post this morning.



I can bake some cupcakes, sale them and raise money to help children in Africa! Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! A simple cupcake could make a world of difference. A sweet treat handed to a child in Africa could lead to them hearing the sweet message of Jesus Christ for the first time. God can use anything to touch a person's heart - even a cupcake!

So here's the plan. Proceeds from cupcake orders placed through my business, Sweet Insprirations, during the month of April, will be donated to the The Cupcake Kids

You don't even need a reason to order. Who cares if you don't have a birthday to celebrate. Just order a dozen cupcakes and make a difference! It's a pretty sweet deal!

To place an order, e-mail jmishon@gmail.com
For a list of some of my cupcake creations, click on the Sweet Inspirations tab at the top of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment