- when will we get the call? Am I going to cry when we get the call? (probably...I almost tear up thinking about it.)
- Will Jackson have hair?
- Will he come before or after his due date?
- Will our birth mom be okay?
- Do I have everything I need in the diaper bag?
- Is my ringer on (then I check my phone for the second or third time to make sure)
- Will he be small enough to fit into newborn clothes? If not, I better throw some bigger ones in the diaper bag.
- Good grief I am a big mess. I'm not even the one having to birth this baby and I am a nervous wreck
- How can John be sleeping like a rock?
- We have to get a pack and play....especially if we go to Texas for Christmas
- I hope Story (our dog) is okay while we are at the hospital. She's kind of like a baby herself...her world is about to be rocked!
- 6 a.m. is going to come way too early. I have to go to sleep.
- Why am I not sleeping. My sleep schedule is about to be completely altered.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
It's 11:30 and I've been tossing and turning, eyes wide open for the last hour. I have a knot in my stomach and my mind is racing a hundred miles an hour. I decided to get out of bed and blog the crazy thoughts running through my head:
Posted by Jennifer at 11:48 PM