Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Glory of God


"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Psalm 19:1

I love clouds! There's something about them that intrigues me. They are an amazing reminder of how creative God is. The picture above was my view from my back porch a few weeks ago. I also had the most amazing view of the clouds from my airplane seat on the way to Florida. I am kicking myself for not taking a photo. They were jaw dropping.
I'm amazed that the same God who created the clouds cares about the details of my life. Yesterday our adoption agency announced some positive and promising news about Ethiopia adoptions. God has been hearing each and every prayer. He is answering them. Glory!


1 comment:

  1. Ummm, what??? Positive news? Please dish! Either way, good to know positive stuff is happening!

    ReplyDelete