Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scripture Memory Verse #2 and FBI Update

My second scripture memory verse for 2011 is Deuteronomy 1:31.

"The Lord your God carried you as a man carries his son, all the way you went until you came to this place."

In 2010 God carried me through infertility and a very dry desert season. He is still carrying me through this adoption process. He will continue to carry me to Ethiopia and to my baby. My friend Sarah commented on this verse, which I posted on facebook earlier. She said "Amazing idea that God carried us to this exact place. Even when our minds were full of "our" plans, God knew exactly what He had called us to and took us to this spot on our journey!

I am blown away by how much God cares about His children. He knows what is best for us and will carry us to that place. I am so glad He chose Ethiopia and adoption for John and I.

Well I called the FBI on Thursday and GOOD NEWS....our criminal clearances have been complete and we should receive them on or before January 18th. Praise the Lord. I have spent a lot of time praying that we would get our FBI results soon. It's really the only piece of paper we are waiting on aside from our completed homestudy.

I hope all my blog readers have a great weekend! I am super excited about tonight. My mom, sister and I are going to see George Strait and Reba McEntire in concert, thanks to my Dad's generous Christmas gift. It's going to be so much fun. I will have to post some photos later this weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment